Thank you for your interest in Zion Lutheran School. Zion Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Please plan to attend our Open House on January 17, 2019 from 5:30-7:00 pm. The format is come-and-go. You will have an opportunity to speak with the teachers and check out the classrooms.
Applications for the 2019-20 school year may be submitted online after 7:30 pm following our January Open House. Apply Online
You will also need to return the following items to the office:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Most recent Report Card
- Most recent Standardized Test Results
- Other Evaluations and/or Test Results
- Authorization to Release Student Records click here
- Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form Grades 1- 8 or
- Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form PreSchool & Kindergarten
Tuition rates and fees: Tuition Schedule
Academic scholarships are available for Grades 1-8.
Financial Assistance is available for Kindergarten - Grade 8.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Preschool: Kristen Elizondo,
Grade School: Jennifer O'Brien,