Thank you for your interest in Zion Lutheran School. Zion Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Click here for the link to apply online: 2017-2018 School Year Application
You will also need to return the following items to the office:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Most recent Report Card
- Most recent Standardized Test Results
- Other Evaluations and/or Test Results
- Authorization to Release Student Records click here
- Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form Grades 1- 8 or
- Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form PreSchool & Kindergarten
- Early Childhood Medical Statement PreSchool students
Tuition rates and fees: Tuition Schedule 2017-18
Academic scholarships are available for Grades 1-8.
Financial Assistance is available for Kindergarten - Grade 8.