We look forward to worshiping with you!
Lutheran worship uses the ancient liturgy of the Western church, in which Christ comes to us in His Holy Word and through Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. God bestows His gifts of new life and salvation through these means of grace, and we respond to Him with our songs of thanksgiving and praise. Zion Lutheran Church offers several worship services every Sunday.
Summer Worship Schedule: June 3- August 19
During the summer months, Zion gathers to worship in one Morning Service of Holy Communion celebrated at 9:30 a.m., using Divine Service IV from the Lutheran Service Book.
Adult Bible Class is at 8:30 a.m. Children's Classes do not meet during the summer.
Sunday Service Times and Descriptions
- 8:00 a.m. - A liturgical Lutheran service using the Lutheran Service Book hymnal. Choirs and instrumentalists combine to support the congregation's song and enhance the worship of God, the Holy Trinity. Holy Communion is celebrated at this service on the first, third, and fifth Sundays of the month and all festival Sundays.
- 10:30 a.m. - A liturgical Lutheran service using the Lutheran Service Book hymnal. Choirs and instrumentalists combine to support the congregation's song and enhance the worship of God, the Holy Trinity. Holy Communion at this service is celebrated on the second, fourth, and fifth Sundays of the month and all festival Sundays.
- 1:00 p.m. - Servicio Divino y Santa Comunion
- 6:00 p.m. - A Lutheran worship service with music accompanied by a praise ensemble. A repertoire of contemporary song supports the liturgy in which Holy Communion is celebrated every week.
Saturday Service Times and Descriptions
- 9:30 a.m. - Eritrean Evangelical Lutheran Church Service
Sunday School and Adult Bible Classes
During the school year, Sunday School and Bible classes meet during our education hour, 9:15-10:15 am. There are classes for all ages, babies through adults. Our Sunday School and Bible classes are a great opportunity for all to study the Bible in age-appropriate ways.
Click Here for information about our classes for children and youth.
Click Here for information about classes for adults